Jul 13, 2011

Summer Nails & Toes


I love nail polish. Ever since I was a little girl I've always wanted my nails and toes painted. Makes you feel pretty :)
I am an OPI fanatic! One thing I use all year round is "Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener" by OPI. Its just a clear polish that really has made my nails stronger; it takes a lot for them to break. It can be a little pricey ($10-20) but the bottle can last years and has made a huge difference. They now have different types of strengtheners, Matte, Dry & Brittle, Sensitive & Peeling, Soft & Thin, and Maintenance. You can buy it at most beauty salons and nail salons. I even found it on Amazon.com for $6! Can't beat that. Check it out at http://www.opi.com/. Last time I was at the salon I noticed that OPI has started a new line called "Shatter Crackle Nail Polish." I haven't tried it yet, but I plan on it.
If anyone has used it, let us know how it works!
I love bright colors, especially pink! That's why when I found "Del Sol" nail polish I was hooked. It goes on one color and changes to another color in the sun. It actually works! I found the shop while I was vacationing in Aruba years ago. Now when I run out I order it online. http://www.delsol.com./ My favorite polish goes on white and in the sun turns pink. Its super fun!

Another totally cool nail polish that Jan introduced me too is, the kit above made by Nailene. It comes with the pen so you can draw on a perfect French Manicure and the clear coat. It comes out amazing. She picked it up at Wal-Mart for $5.00. Best investment ever!
It is easily portable in your purse and it dries SUPER fast so you can do it on the go.
Now you can have a nail salon French Manicure in the comfort of your own home, for a quarter of the price!

Heather

No comments: